Hello Everybody!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacquesdubois

Reaction score
Hi all. It was suggested to me by Kyle Weiss to join up here and check it out. So far, I've learned about a dozen things about pipes I didn't know. It was at Kyle's suggestion that I pick up a pipe and I've really enjoyed it so far. It's had a very calming, and soothing effect on me in general. I've also used it as part of my performance art- I do improvisational writing using a typewriter, and a good pipe looks better than a silly, nasty cigarette. And- no one complains when you smoke a pipe, or at least, no one around me has yet!

I look forward to chatting and learning more about pipes and tobacco, which is a pleasure I wish I could have had much earlier!

Ohh yeah, its a Jacquesfest up in here, theres never too many of us haha, welcome to the Brotherhood brother Jacques.

You join and mention ME right off the bat? Oh boy.
facepalm.gif
:lol:

Well, now you're marked. 8)

Glad you joined up, sir! :D

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here

I'm sure that we will all do our best NOT to fault you for being an acquaintance e of Kyles lol

Welcome aboard. Do you have any youtube/vimeo/whatevs of your performances? Pleased to make your digital acquaintance, in any event!