Hello Everyone!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkaCJ7

Reaction score
I've poked around the forum from time to time and finally decided to sign up. I am also a member on Badger & Blade and frequent there Brown Leaf sub forum where I've heard reference to this site so I eventually found my way over here. I have been a pipe smoker on and off since I was 18 (I am 29 now). I come from a long line of pipe and cigar smokers, so it was bound to happen. I have been having a lot of fun recently discovering new tobacco companies and blends, getting into different English blends. Just thought I would introduce myself and say thank you for all the wonderful information you all put out here.

Charlie

Hey there Charlie, welcome to the brotherhood, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the Brothers. I'm also mostly an english smoker, lots of good stuff out there!

--Alex

Welcome Charlie! I can honestly tell you that the people here are some of the best people on the planet. We have lots of fun with our various activities so don't be shy and join right in!

Dan

Hi Charlie,

Good of you to come! This is a pretty nice place, sort of like a treehouse club.