Hello Everyone

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DontPanicPipes

Reaction score
Hello my name is Dougie. I am from Pittsburgh, Pa. I have been an on and off pipe smoker for several years as well as cigars, but I have been finding myself moving more and more away from cigars and sticking with pipes and loving it.

I am the founder of the Pittsburgh Pipe Society. I started it in 2013.

I do not have a huge collection of pipes, but it is growing. I enjoy aromatics and non depends on my mood and the time of year.

Looking forward to talk to you all as well as learning and sharing stories, and opinions.

I am enjoying some Old Ironsides in my 40+ year old Nording estate as I write this.

Welcome to BoB...Dougie.  You will find yourself here more frequently than you anticipated because you will find some truly amazing folks here.  Right here.  Check out the threads...you'll see for yourself...you've made no mistake coming to this site.

Welcome to the brotherhood Dougie. I would like to hear more about the Pittsburgh Pipe Society. Shoot me a PM.

Hello Dougie, Glad to have you on board Sir. :) 

AJ

Welcome! Nice to see another Pennsylvanian around the board. Looking forward to getting to know you.