Hello Everyone!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotties22

Reaction score
I know it's been a while...things have been pretty crazy here the past few years! I hope to find more time to stop by and participate in the future. I'll find some good pics of the kiddos (6, 4.5 and 3 now) to share. And I will throw up some of my latest work in the DIY and Trading Post sections.

Scottie

Hey there, fellow Missourian!

Still kickin', eh? Sounds like the kids are growing.

Good times...

I look forward to seeing your work!

How do Ma'am! Haven't seen hide nor hair of ya in quite some time.
Wondering if you'd just fallen off the face of the earth or the kids tied you up and shoved ya in the closet. ;)

Hurray she's back  :)  :)  :)  Welcome back Scottie. I can hardly wait to see the pictures. :)

AJ

Cartaphilus":99f12h19 said:
Wondering if you'd just fallen off the face of the earth or the kids tied you up and shoved ya in the closet. ;)
T'other way around, Ron....their tied up in the closet! How else do you think I get any pipe making time :p

scotties22":wfl2lli8 said:
Cartaphilus":wfl2lli8 said:
T'other way around, Ron....their tied up in the closet!  How else do you think I get any pipe making time :p
Ah Gees! That's right you live in Misery! Sorry I forgot!

welcome back to the fold.

glad to meet a lady piper and pipe maker, that's just awesome