Hello everyone!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boom

Reaction score
My name is Troy and I am an avid Cigar and now dabbling pipe smoker... Been smoking for about 2 yrs now, after a 10 yr break when my 1st daughter was born. What a bunch of great smokes that are now available. I am a huge Tat *****..... With the limited time I have to smoke and costs on the rise in Cali, pipe baccy is a good alternative.

I am also a woodworking hobbyist. Mostly a Wood-turner. I have been able to combine both hobbies that I love and have created my own Draw tools and pipe tampers. Both hobbies feed of each other to fund one another.... If some of you are from other forums you'll recognize the name. If interested in any let me know I'd be happy to accommodate. I'll post some pics in the next coming week when I get more created.

I'd like to say thanks in advance for the great community you have here, I have visited for a while and look forward to make many new smoking friends.

Regards

Troy aka "boom" aka "The Draw Tool guy"

DSCN2355.jpg

DSCN2329.jpg

I'm brand new here, Troy... welcome. Hope you come to love smoking the briar as much as me... nice tamper there, man. Do you sell those?

Welcome from another newbie. Great tamper, by the way. And I could have used that sticker thingie while I detoured into cigars for a few years.

Thanks everyone I do sell these Tampers $20 and Draw Tools $25. Let me know if you are interested in them , I will also post more when I get a few made, busy filling orders now.