Hello from Abu Dhabi

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Fingers

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just found this forum and want to introduce myself. I haven't had a chance to look around yet, so I have my work cut out for me.

I used to post on ASP Pipe Smokers (Gregt) many years back when I was on active duty in the USAF. I have retired from active duty and am now working various jobs as they appear; which is why I find myself so far from home. I have been smoking pipes since 9/12/01 and have built a little collection that I thoroughly enjoy.

My forum name refers to both the best way to enjoy bourbon (or any other quality whiskey/whisky in my humble opinion) and one of my favorite Jethro Tull songs.

I look forward to getting to know the other members of the forum.

Greg

Let me be the first of many to welcome you to the best place to hang out....BoB.  When they say Brotherhood...that is what they mean...as you will find out.  Enjoy the threads and ask questions....lot of knowledge and world famous people here...and they are just "folks".

A Jethro Tull fan...yeah, we still exist.

Welcome to the forum Greg. It looks like ASP has dwindled to just a few posts per day. Plenty of activity here to keep you abreast of the pipe world.

With an affinity for sour mash and the local rules, I feared you had ended up with fewer fingers. ;)

Brewdude":t60wzo4b said:
Welcome Greg.

Anyone that references an obscure Tull lyric is a kindred spirit.

Cheers,

RR
Yep, lots of oddball Tull fans here, welcome!

Welcome to the community Greg! I agree with you about the two fingers and scotch, although being a woman my order would be 'two gents fingers', otherwise I'd have a skimpy scotch. ;)

Briarbabe":4spy6tr7 said:
Welcome to the community Greg!  I agree with you about the two fingers and scotch, although being a woman my order would be 'two gents fingers', otherwise I'd have a skimpy scotch. ;)
You say "two fingers of scotch" but place them next to the glass in a "v" shape...haha!

PozzSka":i1fisjf9 said:
Briarbabe":i1fisjf9 said:
Welcome to the community Greg!  I agree with you about the two fingers and scotch, although being a woman my order would be 'two gents fingers', otherwise I'd have a skimpy scotch. ;)
You say "two fingers of scotch" but place them next to the glass in a "v" shape...haha!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: