Hello from Alabama

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumbernater

Reaction score
Ive been smoking pipes for about 2 years now. Had to get away from those cigeretts. I remember my great grand paw smoked a pipe, and I loved the way his house smelled when we visit.

Welcome to the forum! Pipes are so much more enjoyable than cigs IMO. It was an easy switch for me. More of a hobby than a habit 8)

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you enjoy your time reading and posting 'round here.

"T"

Welcome Aboard! You just need to get some blends that have a higher nicotine content and you will forget about those coffin nails forever. A lot of Cornell & Diehl blends such as Night Train or Habana Daydream contain plenty of nicotine and will satisfy your cravings allowing you to wean yourself off the ciggies.

s.ireland":jqm1hxlg said:
Welcome to the forum! Pipes are so much more enjoyable than cigs IMO. It was an easy switch for me. More of a hobby than a habit 8)
Second all of this--I quit cigarettes years ago, but just re-introduced myself to this hobby again recently... hope it works out the way you want it to! It's a fun one. 8) Welcome!

Welcome. To me pipe smoking has a lot of the same elements as wine tasting, but a lot cheaper!