Hello from Alabama

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikep

Reaction score
Just found this site, been smoking pipes on & off for 20 years. I just bought three pipes from Mark at pipecraft.org i should get them next week can't wait, they will be the first real pipes i have ever bought, most of pipes have been drug store pipes..

Welcome! I was in Decatur about this time last year, not that it means anything to you :D

Greetings and Warm Salutations Mike.. I bet your excited on your pipes in route. Take your time with each one and find a nice place to smoke them.. Ponder the world and the good things that you remember in life.. And know that here at the BoB we share one thing in common.. Life and the smiles it can give you..
Chuck.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hello and Welcome from Syracuse, NY!

I'll be back in Alabama next week for a high school reunion in the Muscle Shoals area. It'll be nice to visit the old homestead again. :D

A big orange, Tennessee welcome to you, brother Mike!! I hope you enjoy your new pipes! And, I hope you enjoy your stay here!!!

See you around the forums!!

Robert

Welcome to the BoB, post pics of the pipes once you receive them, would love to see them.

hey mike! some of us live vicariously through pictures. :D make sure to post some.