Hello From Alvarado, TX

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoyOdhner

Reaction score
New guy from Texas. Retired squid, former correctional/community supervision officer, current psych tech at the Tarrant County Jail, and therapist in training at Texas Wesleyan. Been smoking a pipe since 1979. Love good old burley blends, but when it comes right down to it I've never met a blend I didn't like.(Except Paladin and Spinnaker - truly the foul stuff that was scraped from Satan's diaper). Looking forward to chatting with fellow pipe smokers.

Welcome to BoB Roy. Several Texas members here so you should feel right at home. The rest of us don't bite either...heh!

Looking forward to your input. Jump right in. Looks as though you've been involved with the pipe thing for some time.

Cheers,

RR

Welcome aboard. Sounds like a pipe may be in order most days after work for you haha. Looking forward to your input as a veteran piper

Jevverrett":od54l8mz said:
Welcome aboard. Sounds like a pipe may be in order most days after work for you haha...
You have no idea. A feller can only do so many interventions on suicidal paranoid schizophrenics before he starts needing a bowl full of Haunted Bookshop. Or a wee dram of single malt... but that's a tale for another thread.

Good evening Roy and welcome from Blighty. Looks like you know your way round a briar so look forward to sharing a bowl and sharing posts.

Pip pip.

Missed this earlier, and we've already traded messages since I noticed you were near, but a late Welcome abord.