Hello from Cape Town, South Africa

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paultiki30

Reaction score
Hi All

I have recently joined this forum. For many years I felt as though I was in the "wilderness" as far as pipe smoking is concerned, so it is really fine to make contact with others who appreciate this too.

There is such a wealth of information on this site. Thank you all for your contributions and for sharing your knowledge.

Something else that I have noted is the warmth and friendliness of the tone of this site. This is truly wonderful and you really do seem to be brotherly.

Kind regards to you all,
Paul

Welcome Paul.
This is a great forum. I'm also in Cape Town... There seems to be a bit of a renaisance here on the horn of Africa.

Good Times... :cheers:

Welcome Paul - nice to have another SA brother on BoB.

Welcome aboard Paul! Your beautiful country is well represented here at the BoB. :D

The South African Brothers Gather, :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome Paul, Post often bro!!

Welcome aboard, Paul!

Does your handle perchance indicate a love of tiki culture?

Paul, welcome to BoB! With all these folk from RSA on the board it's no wonder Table Mountain is covered in smoke!

RonA3597":yxbbuyz1 said:
Paul, welcome to BoB! With all these folk from RSA on the board it's no wonder Table Mountain is covered in smoke!
Brilliant Ron!!!!
Spoken like a true South African!!! :cheers: