Hello from Central Missouri

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Brother.
I was just checking out your Rocktoberfest thread on another site and you've made lot of very neat pipes my friend, Really liked the MM Radio looking one with the square shank and yellow bit you made for yourself as a birthday pipe. Wouldn't happen to have another for sale would you.

Welcome to BoB.  You will run across old friends here...and some new ones.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad you decided to add a fine first class forum to your activities. As you probably already know we have the greatest, most knowledgeable, most caring members on the web. OK I'm biased. Still a fact. Glad to have you on board. I understand you make pipes. Maybe you could provides us with a link to your web site or post some pictures. You might be able to drum up a little business. :) 

AJ

Great to be able to meet you, welcome to BoB, just about the best forum on the net, you found a good home right here. :cheers: 

John! HI! So glad to see you here. It will be nice to see your presence around the forum. :) (((hugs)))

This guy makes some great pipes folks. Seriously.