Hello from Chongqing Pipe Club in China

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewdude":xjiaj10p said:
rtouve

Welcome and glad to have you here on BoB.

Is it difficult to get quality pipe tobacco in China? One of our members was there recently (Growley) and he didn't have great success in finding much of anything.

Cheers,

RR
Yes, it is hard to get quality pipe tobacco in China as it can not be sold in the public market. The GOV doesn't give the authority to sell pipe tobacco in China for the time being. The most of us are used to buy it via the internet. I can help your friends to buy pipe tobacco in China if demanded in the future.

Growley":e7fyl4l8 said:
Welcome to the board. I just got back recently from Chongqing. My family and I were out there for about two weeks. Enjoy your time here on the board. These guys are some of the nicest guys I've ever had the pleasure of associating with.
What a pity, we could not access the opportunity to meet each other and to smoke pipe together when you were in Chongqing. It is very nice to learn that you have enjoyed your trip in Chongqing and love those guys you met at Chongqing. I can help you to buy the pipe tobacco if you come to Chongqing in the future.

docwatson":mapi75ga said:
I also read the excellent article from Pipesmagazine.com about your club in China. A wonderful group of gentlemen, and it's fun to see other pipesmokers from the other side of the globe. Welcome to the Brotherhood.
Thanks!

I think that the way to enjoy life is a universal value, and the pipe smoking is no boundaries :) 

Hermit":eddn963r said:
Briar Spirit":eddn963r said:
Very nice to meet you, welcome to BoB.  :cheers: :sunny: 

A very Happy New Year to you also.  :sunny: 

It isn't New Years for him yet.   ;) 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Welcome to BoB and Happy Year of the Horse (January 31.)

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board.  :) 

AJ

WarlockBob":7b6zebn8 said:
Hello! Welcome to BoB! I hope you enjoy everything you find on this site!
Thank you for your words, I look forward to interact with all you lovely people in the community  :D 

rtouve":jutrb7gr said:
Hello,  I am new to the pipe smoking community here. I hope to learn more information about pipes and tobacco from you and share some stories of my friends who smoke pipes in China.

To smoke pipe is a Western Culture, but to enjoy life by smoking pipe is a universal value.

Happy New Year to You!
Welcome and best wishes for the new year!