Hello from CT

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rugbysh9

Reaction score
Hello BoB, my name's Andrew and I've been an on and off pipe smoker since I was 18. Early loves were Dunhill EMP and Nightcap. These day's my tastes are all over the map and I've been bolstering my cellar for fear over future shortages as well as imminent price hikes. I'm on other pipe and cigar and hunting related forums and go by the same handle wherever I am. I've been chasing the annual Nording Hunter pipe series since I got my 1st one in '96. I'm always looking to pick up one I don't have or one that's in better condition than one I currently own.

Looking forward to getting to know y'all and contribute to what looks like a great forum!

@ Puros - I wasn't that bozo :geek: I had Todd make me an acorn fit for an outdoorsman and he's currently working on a bent bulldog for me.

Welcome aboard!! I have a 2001 Hunter Series Nording (the "Mallard") and it is a fantastic pipe, a rusticated rhodesian variant with a military mount and smooth rim. Very light, and a cool smoker. A unique pipe, it is one of my best flake smokers. At any rate, load up a pipe and hang out; lots of cool folks here.

Welcome,
Nice to see you come over from the other board. Still trying to find a decent place to smoke in our neck of the woods..............

DoverPipes":olublywc said:
Welcome,
Nice to see you come over from the other board. Still trying to find a decent place to smoke in our neck of the woods..............
Dover if I remember correctly you live like 15 min from me. Once the weather gets better we should try to have a smoke outside one day!

Andrew

Rugbysh9":xpeqdr8w said:
DoverPipes":xpeqdr8w said:
Welcome,
Dover if I remember correctly you live like 15 min from me. Once the weather gets better we should try to have a smoke outside one day!

Andrew
I would enjoy that. Are you going to the NY Pipe Show in March?
I am looking to get a few fellas together for that show and a road trip up to Habana Premium Cigar Shoppe. They have a great new location with a great lounge. If anyone else out there has interest feel free to PM me. Let's get something going here in the Tri-State Area!!!!!