Hello from Denver

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadow_rider84

Reaction score
I am 29 been smoking a pipe for about two years, initially drawn to the art by CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien. I am smoking Gl Pease Sextant in a cheap b&m bent bulldog. Sextant is just about my sweet spot. Not sure if it gets better than it after I gently rub it out after a few minutes of drying and attempt to fill it with the airpocket method. Spicy, smoky sweet and just enough vitamin n to satisfy. I read this forum for tips and tricks of the trade. Looking forward to learning more.

Welcome to the BoB. You've come to the right place to learn. IMO we've got the most knowledgeable and most experienced pipe smokers, who are willing to share their knowledge, on the web. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ

Welcome! Lovely city you're from. I wouldn't mind a little walk in the mountain smoke time myself. Alas, no mountains here in LA (Lower Alabama).

I hope you enjoy it here.

PS. Great writers to be drawn in by! Two of my favorite. In fact, I'm half way through reading The Two Towers to my girls. They're big fans as well.

I'm impressed with your credentials already!! Welcome aboard, and glad to see that you enjoy Sextant tobacco, IMO it's the best that Pease blends.