Hello from Europe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essydee

Reaction score
I registered here a few days ago because I had a question about an American pipemaker. And I immediately got a response.
I´ll stick around here some more because I like to now more about American tobaccos. I never had American tobaccos (except some samples), because I´m hesitant to order in America because of the high taxes I have to pay for import. I can find some American tobaccos in Europe but then the prices are very high. Most smoked brands over here for me are Samuel Gawith, Hu Tobacco, Gawith & Hoggarth.
My favourite tobacco is probably Presbyterian.
I will order some tobacco from America in the future but first I have to learn more about it, so that when I pay absurd taxes, it´s well worth it.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ

Welcome!
My daughter will be in your country next year as part of her Masters degree. I hear it is a lovely country.

Belgium eh? You folks have some of the finest beer in the whole world. But then you don't need me to tell you that!

Oh, and welcome!

th_beersmiley1.gif

Cheers,

RR

Welcome to BoB.  You will enjoy your visits here....lots of great contacts and people.

Welcome! Do stick around. You won't be disappointed with the company.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I have been lurking on different American sites lately and I don't know exactly why, but BoB
seemed to suit me best.

Mr. Growley : Your work is amazing. Your eskidesian has me drooling. When my finances are a bit better, I'd love to have one commisioned.
I'm gonna start saving for that one. If you find the time, could you please PM me about an aproximate price?

Essydee":fqwbd2xu said:
Thanks for the welcome guys. I have been lurking on different American sites lately  and I don't know exactly why, but BoB
seemed to suit me best.

Mr. Growley : Your work is amazing. Your eskidesian has me drooling. When my finances are a bit better, I'd love to have one commisioned.
I'm gonna start saving for that one. If you find the time, could you please PM me about an aproximate price?
PM Sent.

Welcome! :cheers: Hope you enjoy your time here.

And yes, Brian's pipes are fantastic!