Hello from Germany

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3641

Reaction score
Dear all

My Name is Dirk. I am 32 years old and I live together with my wife in Düsseldorf (Germany). Despite some interruptions, I've been a pipe smoker for about ten years now. I prefer classic pipe shapes and Flake Tobaccos.

Wish you all a good cool smoke:)

Best Regards

Dirk

Welcome to the brotherhood, Dirk.  We are international as you can see, feel free to join in the discussion.

Very pleased to meet you Dirk, hope you enjoy being here with us, welcome to BoB. :cheers: :sunny:

Welcome, Dirk. It sounds like we have similar pipe and tobacco preferences.

welcome Dirk.. if you make it to Speyer (Oct 18) stop by and say hi ;-)

james

Welcome to the brotherhood Dirk.Look forward to talking a good smoke with you soon.

Thank You brothers!!!

@alliby: i haven't tried it yet but I Shall do so soon.

Wish You a happy Weekend!

Welcome Dirk! Glad you can join us. Great group of guys and we look forward to reading what you have to share!

Welcome Dirk! Glad you can join us. Great group of guys and we look forward to reading what you have to share!

Welcome, it's always interesting to get a pipeman's perspective from another country.
As I boy, I lived in Germany, near Karlsruhue with my Grandparents (Oma & Opa!)