Hello from Helsinki

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyke Tiler

Reaction score
Hi there folks,

I'm Tomas, originally from England but migrated to Helsinki, Finland in 2006. I'm a photographer by trade and a few month back I picked up the pipe.

Looks like a real nice place you have here and I'll look forward to reading more from everybody.

All the best

Tomas

welcome to the forum......we love pics, can you post up some pics or a link to your site for us?

"I'm a photographer by trade"

I guess we can expect lots of nice pictures then? Haha

Welcome!

Wow! Just looked through a bunch of pictures on your website... You have some serious talent, my friend! Very, very good stuff there!

Welcome, I have only been Here for a few days but loving it...pull up a chair and a pipe and jump on in.

Welcome Tomas,
A pipe smoker and a lover of single malts as well. Great combo.

s.ireland":bw1q3d8l said:
Wow! Just looked through a bunch of pictures on your website... You have some serious talent, my friend! Very, very good stuff there!
Cheers very much mate. :)

Boulder":bw1q3d8l said:
Hello and welcome.

Hope you enjoy your stay, John.
Thanks John :)

PipeLeisure":bw1q3d8l said:
Welcome, I have only been Here for a few days but loving it...pull up a chair and a pipe and jump on in.
Don't mind if I do Bud :) Thanking you kindly :)

Harlock999":bw1q3d8l said:
Welcome!
Absolutely gorgeous shots on your website!
Thanks mate, glad you like them :)

docwatson":bw1q3d8l said:
Welcome Tomas,
A pipe smoker and a lover of single malts as well. Great combo.
It is indeed! Cheers for the welcome Doc :)

The Charring Light - Photo's of Whisky, Cigars, Pipes and Tobacco
Keep in touch on Twitter

Gorgeous photography!

Welcome to the Brotherhood, Tomas. I have enjoyed looking at your photography site...you have a great deal of talent. There are some aspects of photography that can't be taught, and you have a natural eye and ability. Good to have you with us.

Buckshot":2zlb2nun said:
Welcome to the Brotherhood, Tomas. I have enjoyed looking at your photography site...you have a great deal of talent. There are some aspects of photography that can't be taught, and you have a natural eye and ability. Good to have you with us.
Thanking you very, very kindly Sir :) I'm very happy to be here :)