Hello from Indiana

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelhammer

Reaction score
This time I will be short, as my first attempt was timed out, and lost. :x So the short version is I like to smoke, I have kids, and love blackpowder. :cherry: Nice to meet you all. 8)

Andy

Heck, what else is there to know? You've covered all the important stuff. Greetings from a bit north of you. Welcome aboard.

Welcome! Talking about two hobbies that need to stay separate. Pipe smoking and black powder.

Black powder... isn't that just perique to certain smokers?

Welcome aboard the ship Andy.

Top of the morning to you, Sir!

Ever sprinkle some of that blackpowder in with the tobacco to give the kids a thrill? Not saying I would do it, but...

Welcome to the Brotherhood, Andy! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

welcome, and I'm pretty sure you can use a thin layer of black powder for your charring light.

Welcome to BoB, enjoy your time here. I look forward to seeing the pics of your bouts with PAD and TAD and to seeing and hearing about your blackpowder weapons and hunts. Enjoy your time here.

Thank you one and all. There seems to be a pretty active group here. This is my third time trying to enjoy the pipe. I got it right this time. I will have to get up to speed, and share some pics, with the group.

Kelhammer":nuqr9ope said:
This time I will be short, as my first attempt was timed out, and lost. :x So the short version is I like to smoke, I have kids, and love blackpowder. :cherry: Nice to meet you all. 8)

Andy
Good to meet ya' Andy. My favorite method of making smoke is a Tulle Fusil De Chasse, .28ga with a nice patched roundball.

BR