Hello from Ireland.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apocrisiarius

Reaction score
Hello and thanks for having me.

I'm pretty new to pipe smoking but I'm enjoying it immensely. A very pleasant surprise has been the online pipe smoking community, which is almost without exception welcoming, friendly and good humoured. I have been reading the forum for a little bit and am keen to contribute where I can.

I live and work in Dublin, Ireland.

Thanks again. Looking forward to chatting to you all from time to time.

Welcome apocrisiarius! This is indeed a warm and friendly community.  Enjoy your visits and enhance your joy of our hobby.

Cheers  from Montana,

Steve

Welcome apocrisiarius! Always good to see new pipers at the best pipe forum on the web.

Ah, Ireland....lovely country it is there. I've been several times and will go back again and again. Splendid scenery, warm welcoming folks, charming countryside, terrific traditional music, and the Stout ain't half bad either!

:drunken:

And welcome to BoB apo!

cheers,

RR

Welcome along friend. Looking forward to sharing a bowl with you...

Welcome, from Pennsylvania! There is something beautifully charming about Ireland. Great group here, we'll be more than happy to add you to the brotherhood!

Well, your here, and welcome and all that... But I'm going to call you Big A.. Cause there's no way I'm spelling that name correctly.

Welcome aboard, we're looking forward to your input