Hello from Liverpool, England

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherlock2010

Reaction score
Hello every one. I'm new to pipe smoking and have only been doing it for a week so far, but it is one of the most relaxing and enjoyable things I have ever done. :)

Great just what we need, another Anglophile.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Welcome aboard, Hope you enjoy your stay, learn a little, teach a little, and in general have a good time.

Several, and a few who apparently wish they were from the UK..

Nothing wrong with that.

Welcome, I am a newbie also neither==== to all things briar, computer, and tobacco. If you ask enough questions maybe i will learn something.

Thanks everyone. There seems to be a much bigger pipe smoking community in the US than there is over here in the UK.

It's a pleasure to have you on-board. You are starting on a great voyage. You will find that the pipe smoking community, especially at this site, is a friendly, thoughtful and generally a cut above. Please feel free to contribute often and ask as many questions as you would like.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!

Sherlock":6p8psh4w said:
Thanks everyone. There seems to be a much bigger pipe smoking community in the US than there is over here in the UK.
Now that's a damn shame. Ruins my image of the Brits. But then, there are quite a lot more folks here than on that sceptered isle. :scratch:

Welcome to Bob. Light a bowl and get comfortable.

Always nice to have more people from the Commonwealth! Helps fight these ultra-conservative Yanks! :twisted:

Welcome from the great white north.