Hello from London

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSmoke

Reaction score
I've been smoking a pipe, on and off, since I was 21 - so for about 27 years. It began as an act of rebellion, changed to an affectation, and now it's pure pleasure. I enjoy pretty much any smoke as long as it's not head-hammeringly strong, or too heavily cased and synthetic, though particularly like straight Virginias or light Latakia blends. These days I own more pipes than I'd care to count, and intend to keep manufacturers in business for some time to come. Glad to meet you all.

Welcome to BoB...home of the winners. Enjoy your visit , stop by often.

My goodness. I think it might be Edward R. Morrow. But, whoever you are, welcome.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board.:) 

AJ

London lad eh, I used to live in Greenwich many years ago, great place but now I live in the middle of nowhere, weird huh, welcome to BoB. :)

Y'know, now that you mention it, pipe smoking has again become an expression of rebellion, hasn't it.  An enjoyable one, though. Welcome.

Welcome!
wher in london are ya?

im in Kent my self, but travle to london now again.

Im a new'ish pipe smoker my self, and always on the look out for a good tobbacconist.
Do you know any in london??

:) enjoy you stay!

Oz