Hello from Louisville

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lab1dobie

Reaction score
My name is Tony and I've been a pipe smoker previously for many years, have been inactive for a long time and now starting up my pipe smoking again. I've re-visted my local tobacco shop for a nice blend and have gotten some MacClellands Arcadia 221b and Dunhill London Mixture from Pipes and Cigars.
I'm glad to be back enjoying my pipes again. I cleaned them all up and they're as good as new. Most are now 38 years old.
A new tobacco order awaits to go to Pipes and Cigars. I feel a TAD coming on! :D

Welcome to the forum, I have good friends who used to live in Louisville (one still does). Good to see here.

Welcome to the forum. It would be great if we can hear about what kind of pipes you have. Pictures would be even better if possible!!! :lol:

Welcome aboard, Tony. It seems like a lot of guys here (myself included) are returning to pipes after a hiatus of some years.

Pee on the Orchestra. I need to know if I like him or not.
UK or UoL, Big Red Nation, The Cards, The Lou.
We gotta know.

Hello Tony,

Welcome to BoB. Glad to have you aboard. I put my pipes away for forty years before coming to my senses. A lot of pleasure missed.

AJ