Hello from Lviv, Ukraine

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. Speaking of favorite tobaccos, how is availability in Ukraine? I hope you find your favorite tobaccos easily. Just curious.

Nice to meet you Oleg.The pipes you made are very nice.Some real talent for carving,for sure.
Glad to have you here.

juanmedusa":uf24udev said:
Welcome. Speaking of favorite tobaccos, how is availability in Ukraine? I hope you find your favorite tobaccos easily. Just curious.
We have many tobacco stores here, but in our stores tobacco is more expensive than in USA, so I prefer to order tobacco in 4noggins online store. Shipping price is very high, but if you order a many tobacco then, generally, is a cheapest.

Also, I'm looking for a lathe, and USA price is very low, but many sellers do not ship to Ukraine or set shipping price highest than it is on DHL website (for example).

Oleg.Koval":gdmz6316 said:
juanmedusa":gdmz6316 said:
We have many tobacco stores here, but in our stores tobacco is more expensive than in USA, so I prefer to order tobacco in 4noggins online store. Shipping price is very high, but if you order a many tobacco then, generally, is a cheapest.

Also, I'm looking for a lathe, and USA price is very low, but many sellers do not ship to Ukraine or set shipping price highest than it is on DHL website (for example).
I'm pleased to hear you can get tobacco you like. Also you can now take advantage of a BoB discount with 4noggins. I haven't used it yet, I forgot on my last order but many of the brothers here can help you with it.

... a good old JW. Not sure what your availability is, but if you haven't tried them already and you can get hold of them, my favourites are single malt Islays...

Hello and Welcome to the Forum from John in NJ...  :study: