Hello from Michigan

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthonyx2b

Reaction score
Hello gentlemen-

My name is Anthony, I'm from Michigan. I am a freshman in college and 19 years old. I'm new to pipe smoking but it is something I really enjoy. From the welcoming to this thread it sounds like a friendly place and I hope to have good conversations with the group of you. I have hopes of being talked to like you would talk to a friend and not condescending because of my age.[/right]

Here I am and I'm glad to be here.

Welcome to the board!

I think you'll find that that folks here are more than glad to welcome younger guys into the fold!

idbowman":y0zx67e6 said:
Welcome to the board!

I think you'll find that that folks here are more than glad to welcome younger guys into the fold!
Perhaps because collectively we often act like we're 13? (at least the brothers, not the sisters)

Hey let's not stretch it too far Dr.T, 13 is kinda out there for some of us. :lol:

Anthony welcome to BoB. You won't have to worry about being treated like a kid around here. We welcome everyone with enthusiasm for a tobacco pipe and a desire to learn and converse. Enjoy your time here and spend some time reading. Nearly every question you might have you can find answers to with the search function and if that doesn't work just holler at us, we'd be glad to help you on your trek to pipe bliss.

Hello there and welcome!

I'm rather new to the forum myself too, but I've found everyone to be very friendly indeed. And, congrats for a great choice for a hobby/vice. :)

Welcome to the BoB Anthony, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Top of the morning to you, sir!

I think you will find that age plays no role in the maturity of the conversation here at BoB. Even the old farts are equally immature! :lol:

Woah there Brother... There can only be one 19 year old from the Glove here.

Only Joking. Pipe smoking is a fantastic Hobby! What part of the Mitten ya from?
Zach