Hello From Michigan

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i guess i should tell a little more. Hello, my name is Zach. i come from a small town in Michigan named Sparta. I go to a community college in a large city named Grand Rapids. i work at a body shop in a small town named Ravenna. i travel around 300- 400 miles a week. I do not post very often (I am more of a reader.) i have 5 pipes total. 3 grabow pipes, an old (1977) meerschaum pipe, and a briar called "something special." and of course my cob made by missouri meerschaum. I usually smoke aromatics. My tobacconist only has bulk blends so i have never tried any premium tobacco, besides Honey & Chocolate my mac baren. i Have been smoking for about 2 months now.

Welcome to Bob. Beware we all are afflicted with PAD and TAD and we are contagious! :shock:

Hello Zach, I too work at a body shop. I'm a painter in a shop in Alabama, been in this type work for about 15 yrs now. Like 803 said we are contagious and if you stick around you're bound to catch it. But, read on and take in the wealth of knowledge that is present.

Welcome Aboard Zach! Stick with it and you will be amply rewarded. Pipe smoking is a great hobby populated by a very special bunch of nice folk.There is a special camaraderie that I believe is felt by pipe smokers and especially here at the BoB.