Hello from Mid Michigan

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesmoke

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just stumbled across this site while trying to find information on whether or not new mason jars need to be cleaned. The thread that my Google search uncovered blew me away with its quality. After poking around some more I realized I needed to sign up. I have a lot to learn, and I think this community has a lot to teach. I have mostly smoked cigars the last couple of years, but a friend of mine just turned me on to pipes in the last few weeks. I have my first order of a pipe (Peterson B10), some tobacco and other necessities on the way, as I feel a little guilty mooching from a friend.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

-Brent

Hey there Brent, welcome to the BoB. There are many fonts of wisdom here to learn from, but we do our best to drown them out and hijack their threads. Its a tradition.

I heard a statistic recently that pipesmoking has increased 700% since 2010, I was skeptical but given all the new smokers we keep attracting, I think there has to be something to it!