Hello from Nashville, Music City

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthill

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Matt Hill and I'm new to the board. Been lurking for a bit and this seems like my kind of community. I've been smoking a pipe for years, but I recently picked it back up. I was cleaning the house, and I got regulated to clean and organize the attic, in which I found my old briar. Excited, I went on my usual internet buying spree, got 2 MM corncobs, and my old favorite, Nightcap. I have a wonderful fiancée, who lets me smoke in the house, and I told her I would quit smoking cigarettes and that pipe smoking was healthier for you. (ehh?)

I like the board, and yall seem to be knowledgeable about alot of subjects, especially tobacco and pipe smoking.

I live in Nashville now, am originally from Memphis, TN, and have lived all over the country (OK, Upstate NY, MO, Louisiana)

Glad to be here.

:!:

Welcome to the forum, we should meet up for a smoke sometime. Do you visit any of the local shops?

matthill":yni57yh6 said:
Hello, my name is Matt Hill and I'm new to the board. Been lurking for a bit and this seems like my kind of community. I've been smoking a pipe for years, but I recently picked it back up. I was cleaning the house, and I got regulated to clean and organize the attic, in which I found my old briar. Excited, I went on my usual internet buying spree, got 2 MM corncobs, and my old favorite, Nightcap. I have a wonderful fiancée, who lets me smoke in the house, and I told her I would quit smoking cigarettes and that pipe smoking was healthier for you. (ehh?)

I like the board, and yall seem to be knowledgeable about alot of subjects, especially tobacco and pipe smoking.

I live in Nashville now, am originally from Memphis, TN, and have lived all over the country (OK, Upstate NY, MO, Louisiana)

Glad to be here.

:!:
For the last time... quit following me! Just kidding :D. I've lived in OK, Louisiana, Memphis, Nashville and currently in Syracuse, NY. I do miss Nashvegas, though. Welcome to the BoB!