Hello from NC

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alrightdriver

Reaction score
New pipe smoker here. Still learning the ropes. Old movie junkie, musician, avid fantasy reader, and love my electronics and video games. I was invited here by jiminks.
Looking forward to chatting when i can. Is there an app for your phone for this forum? Couldn't find it on tapatalk.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. If you type in the BoB URL in the phone's address bar you should be taken to the mobile site automatically. If your phone uses the Android Operating System then look for the 3 vertical dots in the upper right hand corner that's just to the right of the address bar. Click on the 3 dots and listed below you should find "Request Desktop". If you want the full site just click that option. However if you're using an iPhone or some other Apple device then you'll need to get someone else to help you. I don't know anything about their OS.

What part of NC do you call home? I live in Cary, are you living close to that? We have several members from NC and we all will be more than happy to try to answer any questions you might ask. The rest of the membership will also assist you as you go forward in your journey through the many hours of pleasure that await you in the world of a pie smoker.

BTW the next time you're talking with Jim tell him he still owes me (AJ) a tin of Rotary. :lol!:

Welcome to the BoB, looking forward to reading your posts. If ever you have a question ask away, many knowledgeable people within this forum. Enjoy your stay!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Thanks for the welcome. As far as where in NC I'm closest to Lexington for a city you might have heard of. I'm sure I'll read more than post at first, that's just my way till I figure this place out. Can't wait to learn all I can while I'm here.

Right now I only have a couple briar pipes. A hardcastle and a Lord Jeff. And a handful of cobs. Mostly smoking English bends, but I'm so new I'm trying everything I can get my hands on.

BBQ captital of NC, welcome to the forum.

What instrument do you play?