Hello from New York

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwguy

Reaction score
Hello guys,

After reading this forum occassionally over the past several years I have finally registered. Nice to see some familiar faces, Doc and DP :)

Anyway my name is Bill Feuerbach, President of S.M. Frank & Co., manufacturer of Kaywwodie, Yello-Bole and Medico pipes. I am a 4th generation in the pipe business and have been making pipes and working in the industry for 23 years.

I'll mostly read, but will jump in if I can answer a question or have something to contribute.

Very nice to have you here with us on BoB Bill. Nice to have another knolegable pipe guy here. I myself am very newb to the world of pipe but this forum has helped me make the right choices IMO.

Wow, it's an honor to have someone of your industry stature here.

I was able to get to the NYC Pipe Club earlier this week. Several members were sharing stories about the recent Slow-Smoking contest event held the weekend prior. I listened to their stories with envy, one year I'll make your event.

I travel on the NY thruway with some frequency and have also been trying to stop by for a factory tour. (I'm in Newburgh this evening). Are there set days/times or is a drop-in kind of thing?

RR,

No set times for tours. Just drop on by between 9am and 4pm, Monday thru Friday. Might be best to call ahead though just to make sure I'm there, 914-739-3100

You are most welcome here my friend. Your Kaywoodie pipes are highly regarded by many smokers as you know. With documented history for over a century I put Kaywoodie pipes in the same category as Dunhill pipes along with many other collectors/smokers. I personally have specimens from all eras and enjoy all of them.
And to have your knowledge is a great asset to the Brothers here.
Andy

Hey Bill, welcome my friend! Glad you decided to register and I look forward to reading your posts!

Great job, as always with the "Event" and I look forward to next years! I love the (contest) pipe, what great shape and superb smoker!

Stay well and post often,

Lou

Welcome Bill, I'm always happy to see a new face around here! I hope you enjoy your time with the BoB!

Thanks Bill, I'll look forward to making that visit after the holidays.

Hey Bill!!!

About time you jumped into the pool! :p
Really digging the contest pipe! My Brother in Law got his last night and was floored!
Hope to see you at the next meeting on the 3rd.

Riff Raff: You were in Newburgh? Could have had a smoke!
The Hudson Valley Pipe Club meets in the area. Bill is a long time member and I'm "The New Guy" with just under a year under my belt with the club.

The Kaywoodie event is always on the top of my list each year. This past Saturday was a grand time indeed!

Cheers & Beers! :king:
Sean aka "DoverPipes"