Hello From NoDak

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregw

Reaction score
Hello all, new guy here, My name is Greg and I hail from the great state of North Dakota!!! Anyway, glad to be here and hoping to learn and share with you all.

I'm married with 8 kids and my passion in life is hunting and SxS shotguns.

With regards to pipes, I 'm a real fan of English makers, I have several Dunhills, Comoys, Ashton, Upshall, Charatan and a couple more. In fact all I smoke are English pipes.

Anyway, glad to be here!!! Thanks for having me!

All the best!

Greg

Hello all, new guy here, My name is Greg and I hail from the great state of North Dakota!!! Anyway, glad to be here and hoping to learn and share with you all.

I'm married with 8 kids and my passion in life is hunting and SxS shotguns.

With regards to pipes, I 'm a real fan of English makers, I have several Dunhills, Comoys, Ashton, Upshall, Charatan and a couple more. In fact all I smoke are English pipes.

Anyway, glad to be here!!! Thanks for having me!

All the best!

Greg

Welcome to the Brotherhood. Stop by as often as you can.

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy reading & posting here

"T"

Welcome. Hey! there's another guy just like you with the same handle who joined on the same day. Any relation? :p

8 kids!!! Good lord, man. How do you have time to visit Internet forums!?

Welcome, by the way.

WOW 8 kids :shock: :shock: :shock: , how do you make time for BoB :lol!: welcome to the group pal!!!

Hello Greg,

Welcome to BoB. You will find the gentlemen of this forum quite willing to share their superior knowledge and experiences concerning the wonderful life enhancing event of pipe smoking. Glad to have you as a member.

Welcome from the East Grand Forks/Grand Forks area. May your smoke waft eastward...