Hello From North Jersey

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radio807

Reaction score
Hello All:

I've been a member and lurker here for quite awhile, and it's time I came out of hiding. I first smoked a pipe in 1972, then switched to cigarettes exclusively after I graduated college. I quit tobacco altogether in 1982, and only returned to the briar about five years ago. You have a great forum here and I'm looking forward to participating in it.

Best,

Jim

Good to hear from you Jim. I remember that photo! We're overdue for a Boswells trip.
I haven't forgotten about the radio parts, need to square some time to check out his inventory.

Welcome to the forum. I was wondering at which tobacco shop the photo was taken, but Al answered the question for me. Any friend of Al's is a friend of mine. I look forward to seeing your future posts.
Andy

Now a question of mine. Do you smoke both pipes simultaneously???? :lol!:

Welcome!

Like the pic, you two-fisting it to keep from one pipe heating up too much? :)

--Alex

Welcome Aboard, Hope you find the forums as informative as I have, have fun!

Welcome. Looks like a great little shop you're in there too.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Al: I'll be glad to help you with the radio parts whenever you're ready. You know where to find me. And yes, I'd love to make another road trip to Boswell's place. The last time I was there was just before Christmas, and my oldest son and I bought three pipes between us.

Doc and Alex: I don't know why I'm smiling in that photo...I dropped some serious coin at Boswell's that day. And no, I don't smoke two pipes simultaneously; I'm not that well coordinated and the result would likely be ugly!