Hello from North Texas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
Have been lurking about this Forum since before Christmas and have decided to join. Bought my first pipe, a GBD Century (which I still have and smoke BTW) back in 1969 . Went to cigars exclusively about 15 years ago but they have gotten ridiculuss price wise so have dusted off my pipes and started in about a year ago. A lot has changed over the past 15 years both pipe wise and tobacco wise in that time !! Used to smoke 965 and London Mixture daily with some McClellands Virginias for a change of pace. Dunhill's changed but McClelland's still the same so now smoke Oriental #14 daily with some of their Scottish Woods as well as their Matured Virginia #25 occasionally.
Pipe wise, I have around 85 pipes, none bought later than about 16 years ago and am more interested in getting back to tobacco's more than new pipes right now :D

Welcome to the Forum, from cold, snowy Michigan. Stop by often.

85 Pipes :shock: :shock: maybe someday you can post some pictures? anyway...welcome to the forum.