Hello From North West North Dakota

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Undertaker

Reaction score
I just dusted off the few pipes that I bought while attending college in Cincinnati over ten years ago. The gift of a vintage Dunhill spured my interest once again! I had forggoten that magical sound of ice clanking in a glass of Irish Whiskey and the warm feeling and wonderful aroma of a well smoked pipe!

Welcome to the forum! I'm originally from your neighboring state of Minnesota.

A gift of a vintage Dunhill, very nice. Now that's starting from the top, glad you are getting back to the enjoyment and relaxing moments withnpipe and tobacco. Welcome to BoB.

Welcome and hello. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. I've only just started using the forum myself and found it to be excellent.

Nick.

Welcome to the Brotherhood, and congratulations on the Dunhill.

North West North Dakota? Sorta south central Canada then? JK - welcome from sunny Florida! Hope you are having a great day!

I'll post a pic of my Dunhill as well as the Dun-Rite Pipe stand that I just refinished, $9.99 on ebay and a $3.85 rattle can of Gloss black and one piece of Sand paper, it turned out really well...I could just as well be South Central Canada, 45 miles from the border of Saskewetchen and 10 from the border of Montana...Right smack dab in the middle of a huge oil boom! I'm not in a sleepy little town anymore! we are BOOMING!!!! which is good and bad.

Hi...I had been living in Plentywood for the last ten years, but I'm in Afghanistan. I've heard Williston has gotten a little crazy in the last year. Plentywood now has rents of $1,500 and we are on the Western edge of the boom, so real estate must me off the chart in North Dakota now.