Hello from Northern California

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevH

Reaction score
I have just started my journey into pipe smoking. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I grew up in a smoke free home and occasionally have dabbled with cigars in social situations in the past. For some reason I have felt compelled to begin pipe smoking. Perhaps it is related to my long love of the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes series or just a general appreciation for that which came before me.

I have purchased in the last month two older Dunhills, a straight billiard and bent billiard, and am now experimenting and trying to figure this hobby out. Any advice will be appreciated. I am here to learn.

Welcome to Brothers Of Briar forum, enjoy!
thumbsup.gif

Welcome to BoB, you have came to the right place for information and helpful people!

greetings from Palo Alto! pipe meet on sunday at edwards in Los Altos! come on down!
welcome to the brotherhood!

Howdy Kev,

Ask any question. None are too dumb, although you'll soon find out that I am!

Hello Kev :cheers: welcome to the Brotherhood! The brothers and sisters here are the best around. We have a lot of fun here so don't be afraid to join right on in. :D