Hello from NY

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeluka

Reaction score
Hello all my new Brothers-of-the-Leaf. My Name is Joe and I have been a cigar smoker for 20 years but fell in love with my Pipes and that wonderful Pipe tobacco about4-5 years ago. I look forward to becoming a part of this family.

I live on Looooooooong sland as so many like to say but that means I'm lucky to be in driving distance to so many great tobacco shops, I'm usally able to get all the goodies.

There are some blends I need help ghetting a hold of so please from to go to Tobaccocellar.com/joeluka and see if you my want to do some trading and stuff.

PM me all you guys want. I am here to work with u guys, so trading is cool and I will be happy to pick up and mail any of you guys anything I can get.

Looking forward to being a member here.

Joe Lukaszewski

Welcome, Joe, you found a great bunch of brothers here, enjoy!

We are neighbors! I live in Queens. I would like to invite you to a monthly meeting of the NY Pipe Club if you ever get a chance to join us for an evening.

Lou

Welcome aboard, Joe. Hope you find the place to your liking and stay a nice long while!

Welcome Joe. I am a self proclaimed tobacco slut and not really needing anymore blends, bit I look forward to your posts. Enjoy your stay here, it's a great forum.

skaukatt":pu7tt8pl said:
Welcome, Joe, you found a great bunch of brothers here, enjoy!

We are neighbors! I live in Queens. I would like to invite you to a monthly meeting of the NY Pipe Club if you ever get a chance to join us for an evening.

Lou
Please let me know when these meetings happened. I'd love to become a part. If you checked out my cellar you can see I have lots of great stuff to share. PM me with info. I'll send my number so its easier for you. Thanks!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here

I'm always up for some trading! :cheers:

Thanks for all the Greetings. Cant't wait to smoke with some of you!!!!!

Never be afraid to ask fro a sample from my cellar!!!!

Joe

Welcome Joe you sound like a cool guy!!! I look forward to mabey doing some trading with you in the future.

Steve