Hello from Ohio

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aggman

Reaction score
Hello! Greetings from Ohio. I've been enjoying pipes for almost 2 yrs now. It started out as a simple curiosity but has developed into a great hobby of restoring discarded gems I find in "junktique" stores and making new friends. I'm looking forward to making new friends here.

Welcome to the Brotherhood! You certainly have come to the right place. We're kinda like a human "junktique" store around here.  :lol:  (Just ask the moderators.)

Columbus is a great pipe town, the Midwest PipeMakers Meetup is going to be at Smokers Haven on High Street the last weekend in March, if you're around that weekend, so e of the best artisan carvers out there will be there

DrewEstateSam":ge2ikz2c said:
See above post pozzska, take the 90 minute drive, it will be fun
I go to columbus for business several times a year. I stop by Barclays (the one on federation blvd), or the tinderbox in Easton. There are others that I want to see but haven't yet.

DrewEstateSam":rm8wnpjx said:
Columbus is a great pipe town, the Midwest PipeMakers Meetup is going to be at Smokers Haven on High Street the last weekend in March, if you're around that weekend, so e of the best artisan carvers out there will be there
I hit Smokers Haven quite often - I'll put it on the calendar.

Thanks!

PozzSka":q62a9ykn said:
DrewEstateSam":q62a9ykn said:
I go to columbus for business several times a year. I stop by Barclays (the one on federation blvd), or the tinderbox in Easton. There are others that I want to see but haven't yet.

Barchlays on Lane Ave is the "Pipe" shop. The Federation Blvd location is mainly cigar focused. give Pipes & Pleasures and Smokers Haven a try in the future. Pipes & Pleasures has a great selection of tinned tobacco, but Smokers Haven has a larger pipe selection.

Aggman is another great Briar Brother that I know from another forum. A stand up guy and a great addition to BoB.

Welcome Aggman. Great to see you here.

Coastie3202":me4dcjfj said:
Aggman is another great Briar Brother that I know from another forum.  A stand up guy and a great addition to BoB.

Welcome Aggman.  Great to see you here.
Thanks for the kind words, Coastie.

aggman":ij9oqoja said:
PozzSka":ij9oqoja said:
DrewEstateSam":ij9oqoja said:

Barchlays on Lane Ave is the "Pipe" shop.  The Federation Blvd location is mainly cigar focused.  give Pipes & Pleasures and Smokers Haven a try in the future.  Pipes & Pleasures has a great selection of tinned tobacco, but Smokers Haven has a larger pipe selection.
I plan on hitting those the next time I'm down there.

Welcome aboard, aggman ... nice to have you among us ...

Welcome > I recognize your name from dat udder place.. glad you are here....