Hello From Ontario, Canada.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeybear

Reaction score
Hello Gents,

My name is Andrew been a pipe smoker for about a year now and i love it. I have met a lot of great people while enjoying this hobby so i decided to join the brotherhood with the hopes to meet more.

I have come a long way with my hobby as I have restored a few pipes and tried quite a few blends but there is always more to learn and i also have plenty to share. I hope this is the place to do it.

I have seen many familiar screen names here and im happy to see these people on here as i know they have excellent character. Cant wait to get to know more of you.

Cheers,

Smokeybear

Howdy Andrew,

Good to have you join us!

Last I heard you were "thinning the herd" -- have you got it down to your liking as yet?

Please say hi to our friends, Pat, Brian, Cav, etc. :)

Hello Andrew, very nice to meet and welcome to BoB. :sunny: :cheers: 

Roth how's it going good to read your posts again.

The thinning of the herd went rather well thanks for asking I have about three more i would like to move and I am set to expand my Caminetto collection.

I only collect Cams for my personal collection now because I just like them that much. I have 4 now. Just recently bought another billiard and a 1990 Christmas ornament pipe also Caminetto.

I also have lots of other pipes I am selling but with respects to the forum rules I'll wait until my 30/30 is up to talk about those.

I'm glad to see lots of familiar faces and screen names so I know my transition will be easy.

Briar Spirit thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ

Welcome to BoB.  

You've come to the right place...you'll find the folks you have been looking for.

welcome, smokeybear ... good to see you here ...

Is this your hat? ... I found it near the door and wondered whose it was ?

500223.jpg

Theres she is thank you i was looking for it everywhere, now i can stop forest fires with style.:D