Hello from PA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willc

Reaction score
Howdy everybody.
New pipe smoker here, been at it a little over 2 months now.
I quit smoking cigs and the pipe along with snuff and snus has helped me kick that habit.
For me pipe smoking is a treat, relaxation at its finest.
I'm still in the stage of trying out all the different tobaccos that I can and have found I prefer the pure tobacco experience for the most part.
Aromatics can be nice at times but I cannot see them in my regular rotation.
From what I have seen so far this seems like a nice community and I hope to learn a bit here and also share whatever I can.
Take care, Will

You are on the right track for a lifetime of relaxation and enjoyment. Enjoy the ride and welcome.

Welcome, enjoy the learning experience and feel free to ask plenty of questions. What part of PA?

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
I hope I can hang out often and take all this wonderful info in.
As for your question riff raff I am in Philadelphia, only 8 blocks from city hall and most of the cool touristy stuff is within walking distance.
I grew up in Delaware and moved here just over 6 years ago because of work, at first I did not think I would like it but living in the city is nice.

willc":1cw0infh said:
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
I hope I can hang out often and take all this wonderful info in.
As for your question riff raff I am in Philadelphia, only 8 blocks from city hall and most of the cool touristy stuff is within walking distance.
I grew up in Delaware and moved here just over 6 years ago because of work, at first I did not think I would like it but living in the city is nice.
Ah, nice. Definitely check out the Philly Pipe club, "The Christopher Morley Pipe Club". They meet monthly at the Pen & Pencil downtown. A great bunch of folks and the food/drink is pretty good (and inexpensive) as well.

http://www.unitedpipeclubs.org/Christopher_Morley_Pipe_Club?mode=PostView&bmi=902827

Welcome to BoB, I look forward to seeing your posts around the boards.

Welcome to the BoB mate, I look forward to your participation.