Hello from Scotland.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyby

Reaction score
Hi Folks.
I have been Smoking a pipe now, for just over a month.
It helps me cut down on the Roll ups.
Wish i had started years ago,! Looking forward to speaking to you all.
Ally...

Welcome to the Brotherhood, Ally! :cheers:

Please come back often and join in.

Lots of good info on here, look around all you wish and please don't hesitate to ask questions.

As above, lots of people with experience to answer questions so as to speed you on your journey of pipe bliss! Welcome!

Welcome Ally! I know a certain irishman who will flip out when he sees your avatar... he loves that stuff (and so do I)

Greyson":ty3k95gp said:
Welcome Ally! I know a certain irishman who will flip out when he sees your avatar... he loves that stuff (and so do I)
Aye it's a bonnie smoke as we say in Scotland.!
When you open the tub the smell of the whisky is Braw. :D

Good to have you here!

My mother-in-law is from Aberfelde. She is 89 and has lived here in the states since the end of WWII. Her Scottish brogue is not so thick anymore. In fact, many Scots think she sounds too American.

Welcome again

tgwilt":67mtzko5 said:
Good to have you here!

My mother-in-law is from Aberfelde. She is 89 and has lived here in the states since the end of WWII. Her Scottish brogue is not so thick anymore. In fact, many Scots think she sounds too American.

Welcome again
Hi Mate.
It's Aberfeldy.! Many a happy day i had fishing there. :D
Ask her about Grandtully Bollfracks and Kenmore. Just love the place.The pubs had no closing time, you went home at Drunk O'Clock.
Then got back to your digs,Got your waders on, had a Cup of Coffee, and went Fishing again.
Ally.

Hey Ally,

Well now that I know how to spell it I wondered if the distillery is still there? I once had a sip of Aberfeldy scotch and recall that was pretty damn good!

Fraternally,

Tom