Hello from Seoul

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewSmoke

Reaction score
After a bit of a hiatus, I'm back! I need to knock the dust off my pipes and get back into the swing of things. I hope all is well!

Welcome. Pleased to have you here with us. Even though we have many international members you may be our only one residing in Korea...so, well met. Enjoy your time online with us.

Welcome back for sure :cheers: I'm a new member and looking forward to being part of this forum for many years. I'm also looking forward to when my 30 days being a member is finally here so I can post pictures. How is the selection of tobacco's in Korea?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Thanks, gents! I haven't smoked in awhile, it seems I find more time when I'm away from home. I'm not sure what the selection of tobacco looks like here, but I'm going to pick up couple tins today.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you back  home. :)

AJ

NewSmoke":vuau7jtc said:
Thanks, gents! I haven't smoked in awhile, it seems I find more time when I'm away from home.  I'm not sure what the selection of tobacco looks like here, but I'm going to pick up couple tins today.
I sincerely hope their pipe tobacco is of better quality than the cigarettes I got there when I was in the Corps. They tasted like pine needles! Welcome to the BoB sir!

Thanks for all of the greetings and replys. I believe they've upped their tobacco game considerably since your last visit. They have a pretty good variety, to include, Ashcroft, Dunhill, H&H, Peterson, etc. The only problem, it's a little more spendy than what I'm used to. I guess that's to be expected considering we're in Korea.