Hello from South Carolina!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aleksis

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I look forward to discussing and learning much about pipes on this forum.

Since childhood I have long admired my father's large pipe collection and his passion and knowledge about the subject (I think he's at 700 pipes, though I'm sure there are those here who could rival that number). While I've absorbed a lot of knowledge from him and the steady stream of pipe magazines that came through the house, it's only been in the past year that I've started smoking pipes myself. My favorite pipe to smoke (so far) is an old churchwarden he gave me, and I've been filling it with aromatic blends. I hope to start acquiring my own brand new pipes soon.

I hope to learn a lot more from this forum as I start my pipe journey!

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here.

700 pipes is an impressive collection! It's good to know that someone out there is still passing down the tradition of pipe smoking! :cheers:

Welcome to the foums! I hope you have a great time reading & posting here

"T"

Welcome from another new guy! I'd sure like to see those 700 pipes!

Welciome to the forum.. I'm headed to Charlestown on Saturday if the snow holds that has been forcast..... Plan on hitting the smoking lamp with some guys that will be travelling the same time and to the same place I am..

Enjoy the reading

james

jogilli":67mzoo52 said:
Welciome to the forum.. I'm headed to Charlestown on Saturday if the snow holds that has been forcast..... Plan on hitting the smoking lamp with some guys that will be travelling the same time and to the same place I am..

Enjoy the reading

james
One of my favorite tobacco shops!

Also, I should probably clarify something: I'm a woman. Is it okay if there's a "sister of Briar" around?

Absolutely! There are a couple other "Sister-Brothers" signed up! The more the merrier..

Welcome , I get to SC from time to time. My dad is in Greenville. My sister is in west columbia, and my moma is in Aiken. I got a little sand lapper blood in me.