Hello from South Dakota

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cben

Reaction score
Hello B o B, I have been lurking long enough and now it's time to become a member. I look forward to some new friendships I hope will follow.

As for me, I grew up around pipe and cigar smoking and have many good memories of my dad and his friends shooting the bull while having a smoke. About a year ago I decided to give both pipe and cigars a try and have really enjoyed it so far

When it comes to tabacco's I tend to go with burleys most. They are the local house blends so going with there names would not do us any good. My pipes are a cheap italian no name, 3 Missouri
Meerschaums and a really nice Stanwell. I also like a good cigar and currently like Perdomo, Punch and Don Thomas.

This is my first post on a forum ever so bear with me if I make some mistakes I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas.

Chet

Welcome to the BoB Chet, your post is excellent, don't worry about it. And a merry Christmas to you too!

Welcome to BoB Chet, been lurking for a while huh, and you still decided to join, man you're brave, but well done, fresh meat is always welcome at the grinder. ;) :lol:

Regards,
K.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Its nice to be part of this.