Hello From SW Oklahoma

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zompoc_priest

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am new to Pipe smoking. I "graduated" from Cigars a few months ago. I never knew the realm of pipe tobacco was so incredibly vast.

I do know that I need help with maintenacnce and storage of my pipe. I just bought a nice hand carved pipe from etsy. The craftsmanship is AMAZING and with that said I want to make sure it stays in prime smoking shape.

Any help and guidance is GREATLY appreciated.
Michael

Welcome to BoB and enjoy your time here. Any questions you have can generally be answered with a quick search and anything you can't find just throw at us and we will do our best to help you out. Welcome to the wonderful world of Disney er uh pipe smoking.

Hey there Michael, welcome to the BoB! I'm sure you can get the answers you seek here.

Top of the morning to you, Sir!

Enjoy the forum. You will be able to find many answers by browsing the threads on this forum. The amount of information can be overwhelming. Take your time.

And please join in the conversations. The members of this Brotherhood are quite, well, eclectic. There is much insight and entertainment to be had here!

Welcome from Ireland! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers