Hello From Tennessee

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Reaction score
Just thought I would give this a try for awhile to see what all goes on, and maybe see if I can learn something. :idea:

Welcome to BoB. check out the different threads....you will learn a lot, about pipes and people. Great to have you aboard!

Thanks a lot need to learn all I can about pipes not been to long since I started smoking them

Check out all the threads..that will take you a week or so if you go back and drill down. Enjoy and ask questions.
Have a good Memorial Day.

Thanks again...........looking for something to try had some blue grass melody now out cannot find any... does anyone have any suggestions on what to try next it was my dads so not know much more than that except we need Guy! :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome to the BoB forum. Glad to have you aboard.
AJ

Welcome Brother, I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting threads to catch up on, should take a few bowls to cover. Enjoy and dig deep there's interesting reads here.

Welcome!

We're here, and you're there; but we're all together everywhere! (Did I actually post that???) :joker: