Hello from Texas!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar_Bear

Reaction score
Hello I am from Farwell Texas and I stumbled on you forum, seems like a bunch of good fellas and information.

I am just starting out smoking pipes and I rather enjoy my nightly puff. I have a few cobs and have yet to invest in a wooden pipe yet. I figured I could use the information around here to help me make a good choice.

About me:

I come from the Great Plains region and I enjoy the fact that I can see miles around me. I have a fondness for the simple things in life such as a good book and an old bicycle. I am 26 years old, a college student a few credits short of being a teacher (Industrial Arts). I have a passion for inspiring the youth of today to make something with their own two hands. My wife works at the local sheriff office and I do what I can to supplement that income. I have been jobless for two years due to Crohn's disease, but I am getting better!

Life is good, moments of bad forgotten with a hug from my wife and a puff on my pipe.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time here, and best of luck getting those last few credits!

"T"

Hey - welcome to BoB...it's a good place to hang and get info...

My poor father has ulcerative colitis, so I understand your health concerns. It's scary sh*t. Sorry to hear it's kept you out of work. The solace of a good pipe is nice, isn't it?

Glad to have ya haning' out, look forward to your posts.

8)