Hello from the Big Smoke itself - London

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LondonSmoke

Reaction score
Hello fellow Briar Brethren!

A warm hello from London here. I have just started on my pipe smoking journey. I've a Peterson 86 that I've started to break in. Currently enjoying a Balkan Latakia mix to cake the Briar. Previously I would smoke one of my uncle's pipes with him under the veranda, sipping fine whiskey.

I look forward to learning and discussing various areas of the art.

Warmest smoke wreathed regards,

LondonSmoke

Welcome, we need some pics of London on here...maybe one of you standing in front of your local Tobacconist store?

hobie1dog":uk0oekoe said:
Welcome, we need some pics of London on here...maybe one of you standing in front of your local Tobacconist store?
Yes..... good Idea especially at the SG headquarters, with lots of FVF........... and then with two tickets to Iron Maiden in front of Earls Court Arena!

Welcome to bob!!!!!
This place rocks!!!

Howdy Pard! That's Maracun for Cherio ole Chap! You really got my attention on the whisky part. :cyclops: Welcome to BoB and check out the Kiwi!

Can you imagine living so close to G&H - gives me the tingles :)

Welcome aboard :)

Piet Binsbergen":ah49wxvf said:
hobie1dog":ah49wxvf said:
Yes..... good Idea especially at the SG headquarters, with lots of FVF........... and then with two tickets to Iron Maiden in front of Earls Court Arena!

Welcome to bob!!!!!
This place rocks!!!
wow! really the maiden? is mr dickenson still with them?

weclome london from across the pond

camoham