Hello from the left coast

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to BoB and enjoy your time here. Any particular type of tobacco you are leaning toward or any other info about you?

Welcome to the forum SOD. Fill us in on what you have been doing. When did you begin your journey?

:alien:

I've smoked the occasional cigar for years. I decided to try a pipe a few months ago. Started with a couple MM and cheap briars. Bought a Peterson system pipe yesterday on Evilbay. Lookin' forward to giving it a try. I'm open for suggestions on tobacco to try. I think the wife prefers the pipes over cigars, but still have to keep it outside. I'm thinking about trying a church warden next. Any thoughts on that?

Welcome from Ireland brother! :cheers: :cheers:

I own a couple of Churchwarden pipes and have no hesitation in recommending a Peterson Churchwarden. I've read on BOB that Savinelli Churchwardens are also a good purchase.

Fraternally

Jers

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time reading & posting here

"T"

Welcome to the board! Glad to have another NorCal citizen on the board.

Welcome to BOB! What types of tobaccos have you tried and liked or disliked?

Welcome, I too was a cigar smoker for years, now I'm down to 1 a month. Try flakes or English blends. I don't care for aromatics, they remind me of black and milds.

Welcome to BoB. I have a few Peterson's in my stable and I like them very much. I wish you many years of happy smoking!