Hello from the Northwest

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBrown

Reaction score
I just started smoking pipes about two years ago. Recently I have taken up pipe making. I'm hoping to use the forum to gain some constructive criticism for my carving and to discover some new tobacco. With my carving, I've been using alternatives to briar for now. It's a lot cheaper to ruin a piece of walnut than briar! My favorite pipe I have is my Savinelli Tevere Liscia and my favorite tobacco at the moment is an Aromatic from a tobacconist near where I went to school called "Danish Whiskey". I look forward to getting to know all of you.

yep, Welcome aboard Dbrown.
I was raised in the Okanogon Highlands in Wash.
But, when the coast started overflowin with Californians movin North to get away, the Coasties started movin East , to get away, so I had to move East , to get away.
LOL,, Montana , is sorta like Eastern Washington was about 20- 30 years ago.

Yep, I feel for you and brewdude.
I do miss bein able to get my hands on fresh enough Oysters to eat raw.

DustyRoundup I love Montana. I used to go to Flathead Lake area every summer growing up.

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you on board.

AJ

Welcome to the group...lots of great people here to chat with about this wonderful hobby.

Welcome aboard. Looking at your tobacco list I see you like a whiskey flavored aro. A nice choice, I enjoy a good pipe full highland whiskey in my Wally Frank bulldog.

Enjoy time around here.

Welcome. Good to have you join us!

I have been visiting grandparents in Spokane. What is the deal with snow in June? We have driven east across the mountains and are finally into the proper 90 degree temperatures.

Welcome to the forum! If you enjoy that Danish Whisky I'd bet you'd also like The MaltHouse Founders reserve made by Dan tobacco. It's a very sweet Virginia blend with Scotch whisky flavor. If you'd like to try some shoot me a PM :)