Hello from the UK

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MKD

Reaction score
Hello to everyone, fairly new to the world of pipe smoking, in the process of switching from cigarettes to permantely smoking a pipe which is so much more enjoyable.
I have a few pipes most of them I've bought from Bisgaard Pipes in Denmark. Im hoping to buy a Morta pipe from a Croatian pipe maker called Davorin Denovic i think his pipes are beautiful.

MKD

Welcome!

You should post some pictures of your collection for us...looks like you've got some nice pieces!

How is SG's firedance flake? I've not yet tried it but I love Best Brown and I heard it's the same blend only flavored..

Welcome to BoB, very smart move switching over to pipes...like a always say...cigarettes is like looking at a book where pipes is like opening it up and reading it.

Welcome to BoB! Post some photos of the pipes when you get a chance, would love to see them!

Hello and welcome from a fellow Brit and (mostly) former cig smoker. I'm fairly new here myself but I think you're going to like it, everyone's very friendly and only too happy to offer advice. Its great, enjoy.

Nick.

Welcome to BOB . New myself, spent some time in London in "73" visiting the Martin Baker factory in Upper Sussex. MIKE

Hello. Just had to comment that "Hello, Minister" and "Hello, Prime Minister" have to be some of my favorite shows. I can't stop laughing. The show on who reads which newspaper is just too hilarious for words.