hello from western maryland

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ime5000

Reaction score
hey guys, im a new pipe smoker, since about january, i quit smoking ciggs a year and half ago and use an ecig for most of my nicotine replacement, but i really missed a real tobacco taste, i tried smoking a cigar every once in a while, but never found many i truly enjoyed, then i started to move to the pipe tobaccos. and love them, i only smoke about 2-4 times a week. and have started to love the full virginias and some of the more mild english blends. i actually got ahold of a bag of penzance. about to light a bowl of it right now! other than that i really like dunhill flake, gawith full virginia flake. and ive had margate and tilbury by esoterica. i bought a bunch of pipes so far, prolly more than i should have, lol, so far my favorite is actually my cheapest, 50 dollar Tsuge i got from smoking pipes. and a ben wade featherweight.
anyways, does anyone know of a place to sell tobaccos or pipes im not going to be using anymore?
glad to be here!
-jeff

Welcome, Jeff -- you have discovered that universal truth: you never have enough pipes!

"T"

Welcome Jeff, I'm from Western Maryland myself, Hagerstown (Williamsport) area.
This site has a fine sell/trade forum for those pipes you no longer need. There may be a post count necessary before you can use it.

thanks for the welcome guys!
riff raff, im further west in cumberland, just for school right now then prolly moving down towards westminster,
but i have family in hagerstown and frederick.

anyways. lol, never have to many pipes? i think i can go with that!

ime5000":sf70dgl6 said:
thanks for the welcome guys!
riff raff, im further west in cumberland, just for school right now then prolly moving down towards westminster,
but i have family in hagerstown and frederick.

anyways. lol, never have to many pipes? i think i can go with that!
Gotcha, a Frostburg scholar I assume?

riff raff, a frostburg failure, haha i actually went to frostburg in 2001-2003,
i lived in gaithersburg for 7 years and got my HVAC licence and did that, now i came back to the cumberland area to go the ACM for a couple associates degrees, and im in my last semester now, plan on moving to westminster at the end of the year.

James Kines where are you from?

ime5000":8dxdmf19 said:
riff raff, a frostburg failure, haha i actually went to frostburg in 2001-2003,
i lived in gaithersburg for 7 years and got my HVAC licence and did that, now i came back to the cumberland area to go the ACM for a couple associates degrees, and im in my last semester now, plan on moving to westminster at the end of the year.

James Kines where are you from?
Columbia, MD